All: Please see below for a sample of presentations by CLEA members at the 2022 AALS Conference on Clinical Legal Education. If you'd like your event added to the list, please send us an email.
- We will present the annual CLEA Awards on Thursday May 12th at 2:30 PT/5:30 ET. Check the conference program for the link to the awards event.
- Later that night, we will also bring back Trivia Night on Thursday May 12th at 5 pm PT/8 pm ET. Advanced registration required.
CLEA Board member workshops (all times Eastern):
- Co-Vice President/President Elect Gautam Hans served on the AALS planning committee for the New Clinicians Conference and will give the welcoming and closing remarks.
- Llezlie Green will speak on the panel "Why Do This Work:? Why Did You Seek This Work?" at the New Clinicians Conference.
- Co-Vice President/President Elect Lynnise Pantin is presenting two sessions, "Debating the Creation of a New Entrepreneurship or IP Clinic" on May 11 at 11:00 am, and "Teaching Racial Justice in the Clinical Curriculum" on May 12 at 1:00pm.
- Co-President Caitlin Barry will present "Building an Antiracist Clinical Program with Freedom Pedagogy" on May 11 at 1:00pm.
- Alexis Karteron will present "Sharing and Overcoming Challenges to Racial-Justice Efforts at Law Schools" on May 11 at 3:55pm.
- June Tai will present "Reinventing Structures: Working Across Schools to Teach the Seminar Component" on May 11 at 3:55pm.
- Past President Anju Gupta will present "Rounds on Race" on May 12 at 11:00am.
- Gowri Krishna will present "Movement Lawyering in Partnership with Law for Black Lives: Principles and Opportunities" on May 12 at 11:00am.
- Board Treasurer D'lorah Hughes will present "The Clinical Porch: A Moth-Inspired Storytelling Session" on May 13 at 1:00pm.
- Crystal Grant is facilitating the community gathering on education law on May 13 at 1:00pm.
- Theodora Pina will present "Teaching Reflection: How and Why" on May 13 at 1:00pm and "Experiential Faculty Roles and Relations in the Institution" at the New Clinicians Conference.
- Serge Martinez will present "Here and There: Clinics and Clients in Geographically Remote Spaces" on May 11 at 3:55pm and "Community Gathering: Looking at Us: Student Evaluations" on May 13 at 11:00am.