HARVARD LAW SCHOOL is hiring a Clinical Fellow for its Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation.
The Clinical Fellow works under the supervision of the Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation (CHLPI) clinical instructors to advocate for legal, regulatory, and policy reforms to expand access to high quality healthcare; to reduce health disparities; and to promote more equitable and effective health and public health systems. This position represents a unique opportunity to work within Harvard Law School's clinical program, to join a dynamic public interest and clinical teaching health and public health law and policy clinic, and practice in burgeoning areas of state and national importance.
- Serve as the lead attorney on one or more Health Law and Policy Clinic (HLPC) projects to increase access to health care and the quality of health care for low-income individuals and families, explicitly working toward racial justice and equality goals.
- Focus on the role of law and policy in enabling the healthcare system to (1) effectively address the structural and social determinants of health and (2) respond to health-related needs of individuals and communities across the health care continuum, from prevention to treatment and beyond.
- Collaborate as a team member on HLPC projects with clinical staff and students on policy development and advocacy, building upon and extending CHLPI's innovative work in health and public health law and policy.
- Participate in office-wide projects and in the Center's program as a laboratory for innovation in legal practice and clinical legal education.
- Manage client and partner relationships on the projects that the Fellow oversees.
- Work closely with students on the projects that the Fellow oversees and supporting student development in skills including problem-solving, law and policy analysis, research and writing, oral communication, time and project management, and leadership.
- Help to set and implement the vision for the ongoing development and success of the Clinic.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/JBNloycEQq8LsQBeC2e1y