We invite you to read CLEA's latest responses to proposals for new standards by the Council for the Section of Legal Education and Admission to the Bar.
- CLEA’s letter to the SRC regarding failure to provide any notice for proposed elimination of Standard 803(d) (Feb. 2014)
- CLEA and the Society of American Law Teachers (SALT)'s joint letter on proposed Standard 316 concerning bar passage. (Jan. 2014)
- CLEA's comments on the interpretation of proposed Standard 305-3 and the question of paid externships in law school. (Jan. 2014)
- CLEA's comments on proposed Standard 303 regarding alternatives to a 15 credit hours requirement for experiential courses. (Jan. 2014)
- CLEA's comments on alternatives to Standard 405 discussing the importance of secure faculty positions for experiential education. (Jan. 2014)